Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Big Changes!

Hello blog world! It’s been a while!
I started this blog a few years ago because I had made a huge change in my life and I wanted to talk openly about it. I am so thankful I had the chance to share my lifestyle changes, my weight loss and my new lease on life.
Well I am back once again to talk about my newest chapter. I’m going to be a mommy!
I’ve always been open and honest here and I plan on continuing to do just that. With that said I also feel that there are parts of my story that belong to me and my baby only. I will share as much as I feel compelled but may also hold back when I feel the need.
It’s amazing to me how much this little person growing inside of me has already changed my way of thinking. Not a second goes by that I don’t think about my sweet little baby. I feel an amazing amount of love for my unborn child, more than I can even put in to words. I am SO happy to be starting this new chapter in my life and can’t wait to see what this next year has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment