Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Come and gone

Well 2010 has come and gone. I know I am a little behind in blogland but I will get caught up... someday. I have been busy living life and simply haven't had time to wright about it.
I am so proud of all I have accomplished this past year. I finished my goal of losing 100 pounds! I am kept it off and am enjoying my new body. I can truly say for one of the first times in my life I feel good about the way I look. I am SO proud of myself!
I have had a lot of ups and downs this year. I moved twice, went through Panda's training, learned tons about myself and continued my move towards a healthy lifestyle. Running is also a new high for me. When I stared my weight loss I would walk 1 mile a day. Now I can RUN 12 miles in a day! Woo hoo!
SO now we are going into 2011, and I have new goals. (I don't really believe in resolutions but I think goals in a good way of putting it for me)
Just a few:
  • I want to continued living a healthy life style - Running as close to everyday as possible, eating healthy, organic, vegan food, taking care of myself...
  • Continue pushing myself and learning about myself
  • Try (more) new things
  • Be as happy as I can be, in every way

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment