Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why did I do it?

So last night I did something stupid, very stupid! I read more about dog Glaucoma online. Boy, do I wish I would have listened to the vet.
My heart aches know Sophie could lose both eyes. I had come to terms with knowing she could go blind but to fine out in most cases the eyes need to be completely removed was something I wasn’t prepared for. My emotions when back and forth between feeling like I could cry and feeling like I was going to me sick.
In these moments I wish she could talk to me, I wish she could tell me what to do. I fear having to make the choice and what if I chose wrong? What if I take away what she not ready to lose? How will I know?
I never thought I would have to think about these things yet. I thought I would have years and years before the hard stuff started.
Two weeks has never seemed SO far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment