Sunday, November 21, 2010

Impracticality

Ever want something you know is completely unpractical but you really want it? That’s how I felt about these boots I saw recently. Four inch heal, black, suede, comes just under the knee. Hot! I was in love with them. But I am practical (sometimes too much so) as a nanny when will I wear them? I could / should spend the money in a hundred different ways. I have great day to day boots I don’t have time for impracticality.
The other part of this is that when I was fat... I mean heavier... I couldn’t have worn boots like this, my legs were to fat. Now with thin legs these boots were part of my end goal, to be able to wear what I like not just what fits.
Well I decided when they go on sale I would get them. Boy was that a good idea. The boots were $110. Really not that bad but I never pay full price for anything, it always goes on sale. This week they were on sale for $50 on top of that a friend gave me a $15 off $50 or more. All in all I got my dream boots for under $40! I am in love! ♥
Now to find a place to wear them to! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment