Sunday, March 28, 2010

Whole-Wheat Pita Bread

So yesterday I got ambitious and decided to make whole-wheat pita bread from scratch. This may surprise you but I had never made a yeast dough from scratch by myself without a bread maker or a starter. Let me just tell you my arms are still sore from all the kneading. It was totally worth it though because the pita bread turned out great! MMMM! I made Pesto Pita Pizza for everyone in the house. Oh, I had enough to make it again for my mom and I today and still have a few left over just for me.


Whole-wheat Pita Bread
Dinner

In other big news I made it to my goal weight and pant size this weekend! I could not be more pleased!!! Size 4 jeans, nice to meet you! I am now focused on toning and maintaining. :) I do plan on staying with my diet for a bit longer but I will loosen up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment