Friday, April 16, 2010

I had a super productive day today!

I had to wake up early to take the dogs to the groomer and my plan was to come home after that and go back to sleep. But once I got up this morning I knew that there was no way I would be falling back asleep.
After I dropped the dogs off I went by Target to see if they had any salad spinners. Who knew they would want $40 for a small one!?! Nope, not getting one at that price. I stopped by the grocery store after that to do my shopping for the week. I got home, unloaded, cleaned, cut and bagged all the produce. Then I pulled out the juice maker. I made my juice for the week, cleaned up the juice that the juicer shot on the wall and ceiling. After that I figured I had all the cleaning stuff out so I might as well just keep going and I cleaned my house. Just when I finished putting the cleaning stuff away the groomer called and the dogs were done.
When we got home I made myself some lunch, a yummy salad with raspberry vinaigrette that I whipped up, and gave the dogs a few treats. Next I tackled my storage closet. After I got that organized I took the dogs for a 5 mile run. Got home had dinner , did another little workout, washed, folded and put away my laundry. Few!!! Now I am sipping some tea and going to sit down for a little TV!
I wish I could be this productive every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment