Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cute cousins

Hank is my Aunts dog and one of Sophie and Panda’s best friends. How cute are they? They had a blast together while I dog sat for Hank Friday night.
Well, I took this photo about two hours before the rain started and it brought a bad surprise with it… Thunder! Hank is terrified of thunder. It turns this huge chocolate lab in to a 100 pound lap dog. Yes literally! The only way to keep him calm was to have the TV on full blast and let him lay in my lap. Who needs to breathe right?
I was so thrilled when the rain stopped about an hour later, and so was Hank! But I got a not so nice surprise in the middle of the night when it started again. I ended up sleeping with Hank across my legs, Panda on my chest because Hank being so upset made him nevus and Sophie slept by my side because that’s where she always sleeps. It made me SO hot and I really didn’t get much sleep at all.
Fun times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment