Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vegan Dogs?

No way! Not my babies!!! They love them some meat! :) This is their holistic food, it has a blend of three meats. (By the way holistic dog food is made with all human grade, organic ingredients.)
These are their toy boxes, yes they have / need two full boxes. The first one I refer to as the grave yard its full of what I call “chewies,” it just sounds nicer than the real names. Although my dogs are smart they know that the chewies are not allowed near me or on the couch… Ever! I have working dog owner gilt. On my longer work days they always get a new chewy on the shorter days they get a smaller treat. The toys I can’t really explain. Panda loves his toys and he gets to “pick” a new one when he goes to the groomer or the vet. Sometimes I just see one I think he will like and have to get it for him. Sophie couldn’t care less about the toys but she does love her chewies.
Ok, now I sound really crazy… The truth is I am crazy about my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment