Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hippy?

Ever have a day were you feel like a total hippy? Well for most of you probably not. I have had those days more than I want to admit and yesterday was one of them. Here is why…
I woke up and had my smoothie… my green smoothie. I have been really in to the green supper foods lately so I add a little pack to my smoothies in the morning. I do get the flavored ones because they taste a lot better.
After that I made my cup of green tea and took a shower with all my earth friendly products. I did my hair with two braids on the side pulled back in the middle. (You know, the typical hippy do.) Then I went to the produce farm to get most of my shopping done and to get my mom’s Mother’s Day gift. I got her some vegetable plants. Yes that is really what she wanted. She is as much of a hippy as I am! I then stopped by the regular store to pick up the stuff to make cookies for some of the other moms in my life. Well, they weren’t vegan cookies but that’s good because then I won’t eat them. Lol! I made the cookies and dipped them in chocolate and almonds. Lunch was coconut milk yogurt with my homemade granola.
Later Sarah and I went for a nice 5 mile walk in the sunshine. Oh did I mention I was in my yoga pants all day. :) And for dinned I had an artichoke. Then I did some training with the dogs and relaxed for the rest of the day.
Ok, so a little hippy-ish what can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment