Thursday, September 30, 2010

13 things you may not know about me

1. I am a very shy person. I know those of you who know me may have a hard time believing this, but it is true. When I meet a new person I really struggle with what to say and what they must be thinking of me. I get really nervous. I am sure it has a lot to do with my self-confidence, or lack thereof, but I have gotten good at faking it. Fake it till you make it, right?
2. I think Sophie is the best dog... Ever… In the world… Period!
3. I am scared of big dog and still consider myself a “dog person” mostly because I don’t care for cats. My mom hates it when I admit not liking cats! But it’s the truth. With that said, if I found a stray kitten or puppy I would (and almost have)bring it home without question. I am just that senseless! :)
4. I love the smell of Sophie tummy. It is one of the best! (Second only to the smell of a baby’s head.) Sounds odd I know. I just love it. I will say she NEVER gets dirty so don’t think I am too, too crazy.
5. I am OCD. I know, shocking right? Ha! I mean I really am. Like the doctor even said I am. Well, I am much better than I use to be. As a teen I took medication to keep it in check. I do still have my ticks, locks, folding laundry, my closet… but it could be worse. I also think I have made both of my dogs ODC. One I could say it was a fluke, both? I think it was my fault.
6. I hate, hate, hate when people are late. Drives me crazy. I am almost always early because I fear being late. I feel like if you are late you are saying your time is more important than mine. I know everyone has things happen but if it’s an ongoing thing it makes me mad.
7. I do not like the color yellow.
8. Thanks to my BFF Tiph I have two (out of 36) country stations programed into my car. I probably go little country once a week. Although I have gone through all 36 stations and not found a signal thing to listen to.
9. I weigh myself every day.
10. Thanks to my Grandma I learned how to sew, knit and crochet when I was five. No joke, 5!
11. I read multiple books at a time. I have 3 right now, one in the car for nap time at work or when I have to wait for an appointment or something and two next to my bed. I don’t know why I do this or why I ever started.
12. I am dyslexic. For the most part this does not affect me anymore, but elementary school was very hard for me.
13. The smell of Whole Foods makes me gag, but the smell of PCC doesn’t bother me much. It’s the meat section in Whole Food that stinks up the store. It just kills me.
So that about sums up a little of my craziness. Hopefully you will still talk to me after reading this. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment