Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ohhh, weekend!

Doggie boot camp went great this week. Yay! I was also informed that I am “excellent at running backwards.” Yes, we run backwards in class. :) Panda is picking up so much, so fast. I am so proud of my little man.
I made two big pots of soup, some to freeze and some put in small meal size containers for the week. I am kind of addicted to soup right now. Although I must say everyone around me has been enjoying it. (Even the kids at home and work. Lol!) I guess it is just getting to be that time of the year. I will be eating Black bean soup with chunky vegetables and Roasted bell pepper and tomato soup for the next few weeks. Yummy! Both are my own recipes that I have been working to perfect.
On top of that I got my house cleaned, laundry done, got a jump start on some Christmas gifts and even had time to watch a few movies. Ohhh weekend, how I love it when I can be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment