Sunday, September 5, 2010

Moved!

So I moved last weekend and let me tell you it was pure craziness! We ended up only getting 3 days to get packed and out. Luckily we had found a house and had been given the keys early so we had a place to go.
I now live in The Newport Hills near Factoria / Bellevue with all the same housemates.


Things I will miss…
• The memories (This was where I brought my puppies home to and where I watched Sarah bring 2 babies home.)
• The fact that I knew where all the good shops, stores and food were.
• My big space
• The wonderful people that live next door
• The fully fenced yard
• The path I mapped out for running


Things to look forward to…
• The memories to be made! (I so feel like this is a fresh start for me.)
• Finding all the new shops, stores and food!
• Half the commute
• My Scrapbooking room!!! (Ok well it’s really just a large closet but more than enough room for me)
• The amazing oven / stove
• The great backyard
• The huge hill to run… Hills do great things for your ass ;)
• The hiking just down the street
I will post more pics of the inside once I paint and get unpacked!

No comments:

Post a Comment